The gaping holes of life are filled in.

Cool title?
I don't know.
I just write.

I know that it's been a while but I have to say that I can't really use the computer much.
People say that life is boring.
Is it?
They don't try hard enough to look closely at each day for blessings and opportunities.

I never have had a boring day since I realized it.
Here's a poem:

Yellow light breaks the darkness of sky,
Open wings, ready to fly,
Kiss of flowers, to bloom the land,
Escaping the night's cruel, cold hand,

Yearning hearts waiting to be found,
Eternal bliss, then in their grasp,
Each soul a partner it must.

Check each the first letters....

YOKE YEE.

Kind of weird.If you read closer you'll find her name in another post I think.
Why I wrote a poem with her name?
I don't know.
I just write.
Seriously.
I write tons of poems.
Problem is....
I have paper issues.
With soft paper I refuse to write,
I prefer hard, firm paper or notebook paper.
I wrote this with notebook paper.
Then, I crumpled it and stuffed it in my pocket.
When I got back home, I found it, so I typed it out.
Serious problems with my poems and stories is that if I read them, I destroy them.
Seriously.

No comments: