The gaping holes of life are filled in.

Some junk food promoters had been giving out free samples outside my school and every packet had a free Transformer Mini-card.I have a serious addiction when it comes to collecting freebies.It's a passion that seems to run in my family.My dad and his dad too were both freebie fanatics.I even become anxious when there's a free contest around like giving out movie posters or magazines and I'm not there. Once, I attended a sci-fi convention with my friends. I went in without anything and walked out carrying loads of stuff that I won and collected from the convention.THEY EVEN GAVE FREE although extremely diluted VODKA! Heck, I have so much freebies at home that my mum is trying to get rid of them so I'm keeping them away from sight as long as I can.


P.S Still on crutches
Got a new idea for a story ( hopes it gets written)
Hungry.

No comments: