The gaping holes of life are filled in.

One week ago, I experienced a miracle.I fell through a roof as it cracked beneath me and I fell 12 feet down.No bones were broken except for a minor fracture in my thighbone.Miracle right?

Now one would believe that I was fixing something or looking at the stars but I (ridiculously)
was chasing a robber.Yes. A robber was standing outside my window and when I saw him, my body took a mind of its own.I jumped out after him and gave chase.Unfortunately, the roof gave way and I fell through.The shock stopped me from breathing until I calmed myself down and precious air came bursting through.

Comically, I had landed in my neighbour's house.They took me back home where my mother checked for major injuries as my dad looked for my documents.Rushing to the hospital, my dad beat red lights while blaring the horn and putting on the hazard lights.

At the hospital,they put me on a wheelchair as my parents settled the insurance claims My mum was also a doctor and had good connections some of the best orthopedists and was making sure I was in the best of hands.I was put on a bed while nurses tended to my wounds.Soon, I was forced to roll onto a stretcher.The pain was agonizing as I had lean on my injured thigh and shoulder to roll onto the stretcher.On the stretcher, I was rolled into X-ray where they took multiple X-rays of my hip,chest, thigh and shoulder.

The rest is a blur but I vaguely remember my sarcastic uncle visiting me and being sent to my ward.From there, I entered blissful sleep.

No comments: