The gaping holes of life are filled in.

The exam's are over and I can finally use the computer!

I think that I had the weirdest and most disgusting adventure of my life.
I had to go to the toilet in school.
The smell was so horrible that I decided to sneak into the teacher's toilet.
I puked in my hands while walking up the stairs imagining the smell. (Dudette will understand)
Cupped the puke and ran to the teacher's toilet.
The door wouldn't close due to technical difficulties.
The excitement caused my bladders to release.
I wet my pants a bit and got the rest out safely.
Threw some water over my pants to get rid of the smell.
Lied to everyone that I fell in the school pond.
Oh yeah, I washed my hands in the toilet.

That's it,
Got a couple of Bombay ducks but minor ones.
Teaching Jit Wai how to get some too.He's very interested.
Exam's were okay but no promises.
Guess that's all.
Till next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BOMBAY DUCKS??? you posted about that ? WTF!