The gaping holes of life are filled in.

The few people that actually read my blog have asked me countless of times on why green apples as the theme for my blog.

The reason is very anti-climatic.One sleepover at my best friend, Justin's, house caused it.We were drifting off to sleep when he suddenly pictured a green apple falling from the skyscraper.He told me this but I shrugged it off and went to sleep.

I guess the thought must have been playing in my mind.So, when I was naming the blog I decided to add Green Apple to the twist.The original title was "The Chronicles of Mindscope" but then again Mindscope was my pen name and didn't really fit right.So then Green Apple came up and it sounded perfect.A tad odd but perfect by my standards.

The old idea for the story is thrown away but now a fresh one has reemerged.This time I'll use my real name and the real names of friends playing their own characters but a couple of made-up names have to be there too.Thinking something along the lines of aura but couldn't put my hopes too high.I was always known for scrapping plenty of ideas.Another reason for this blog was to archive ideas for stories and poems.

I'll include a list of characters included for the script later on.

Tired now,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope I'm in it!
*bats eyelashes like mad and puts puppy dog face*