The gaping holes of life are filled in.

It's like this.
The first parts of my day was amazing.
The last parts were dreadful.
So I'll separate them in two chapters.
Chapter 1 = The Best Day Of My Life
Chapter 2 = The Worst Day Of My Life

Chapter I

It started with me waking up early and realising that my sore throat was gone.Then, I had my bath and regretted having chosen to go for librarian duty but I still decided to go.I had cereal and went to tuition which was quite good as I could answer all questions given.After tuition,Justin and I waited for my dad who was fetching us and sending us to school for duty.While waiting, I had a walk around the park which refreshed me.I've always liked walking.My dad soon appeared and we went to school.It turns out that the next week was library week and all librarians were decorating.Yay!Decorating is way more fun than arranging books.Plus, Yoke Yee, Rakessh, Adam A. and some others were there.It was more fun with them around.I did some deco work on the tables, taping strips of colour paper to the edges of the tables.I DID A WHOLE SIDE!!!!(it's long)

At some point,Justin was teasing Rakessh and Rakessh hit himself on the head with a hammer.We were laughing a lot at Rakessh because he got into a box and Adam together with Justin overturned to get him out.Yoke Yee was doing some finishing touches on her Sejarah project which the Form 1s' had to do.She wanted to punch a hole through but I offered to buy her the slip-on folder when Dad took us (Justin and I) out for lunch.Anyways,Rakessh lost his shoes and we all told him different places to look in which he finally did.I looked at my watch and realised Dad was waiting outside to take us for lunch.So I rushed outside dragging Justin.We ate chicken rice which was okay and I bought the folder for her.

Dad dropped us off at the school and we walked inside.Pavithran was at the entrance so I chatted with him for a while.I was going back to the library to give the folder but then I saw Yoke Yee sitting in the canteen doing her project so I gave the folder.She got happy and suddenly hugged me.It felt weird but it only happened for a split second and I didn't think much of it.As she went back to her place, Shaun asked to help me with some work that Pn Tan asked him to do.I called Pav and we went and keyed in the marks. We cracked loads of jokes while keying in the marks and we only finished around 1:30.

I'm tired of typing and will continue Chapter 2 later.

No comments: