The gaping holes of life are filled in.

Phew!It's been a while since my last post because I was at a charity event.It's called the Relay For Life and it's for celebrating the survivors of cancer and remembering the victims.The event starts at 6pm and ends at 10am the next day.Most people leave and come back but others like Justin and I stay the whole time.

Loads of performances.Even my friend Sherie Mae along with her friends performed a dance.The food was okay but at night we ate a bundle because my dad's friends brought loads of food like pizza and nasi lemak.My God, we were stuffed.Also, Milo was giving out free samples and we took loads of it.My church Youth Ministry came but I was never close to them and didn't talk much.I saw a couple of people I knew.I can definitely go for PR because when I see someone I know,I can smile immediately and they smile back.

I grabbed about three hours of sleep which was enough I guess.Slept on the track's sidelines without a sleeping bag!Couldn't care a damn.I knocked out cold.My dad said I looked like a dead man.Starbucks came later giving out free black coffee which I drank but gave me a headache.Officially,we walked 31 times around the 400m track which means I walked 12.4KM!!!!

That's about it.Got some problems but won't go into detail.Bye!

No comments: