The gaping holes of life are filled in.

It's a post after lunch.Hooray!I guess I'll blast this blog with all I've got during the holidays.And I promise that.

Have to keep myself busy.As I type, my uncle and my mum are chatting.Dad's glued to the telly because of the Beijing Olympics.Music is playing as I type to fill the silence.I finally understand the term "silence is deafening" to it's full extent.Mainly it's Coldplay's latest hit "Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends".Cool name eh?It's on replay because I just love it.

I can't read because the fear of losing my edge.In two hours, I'm going to leave for Tae-Kwon-Do and my gym is one quiet place.Damn, I'm scared.Really scared of losing my edge.The only hope is to not go but I don't have a chance in the world.Mum is like if I don't go I'll have to quit.Damn.

Another sad thing is that I'm going to miss Christian Fellowship's Pool Party!I really wanted to go but never mind.Sigh.I'll keep this blog updated as I can.I'm going to try and squeeze my way out of this hole.Wishing myself luck.Good luck.

I can feel my gut clenching itself.

No comments: