The gaping holes of life are filled in.

I'll explain later in the post about it.

I've not been posting for the past days.

So this was mainly what happened:

Monday :-

I went out with friends the whole day.Had a long and fruitful chat with my best friend, who's birthday was the main cause of going out altogether.

Tuesday:-

Decided to stay in for a day.Updating my last time nonexistent music list. These days I feel tensed up for no reason at all.So music relieves me a bit.

So my current top 5 are:
1.Way Back Into Love- Music And Lyrics Soundtrack
2.Viva La Vida- Coldplay
3.Whatsername- Greenday
4.I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
5.This Hyper World- Lemon Demon

Also while surfing the net I found a beautiful Rembrandt...
The picture above shows it.
I somehow got attached to it and love it.
Anyways I'm getting lazier to post these days but i'm posting for frequently.
When the holidays so will the frequency of my blog entries.
All for now.
Bye.

No comments: