The gaping holes of life are filled in.

I don't know what to say.
So I type.

Somehow I like to type better than writing.
It's neater I guess.
I like neat.
Except when I'm lazy.
I'm typing because I am making my mind busy.
So it won't stray off and hit sensitive subjects.
I wrote all about it and my fear that it's.......
LOVE.

Love is everything.
Because God is everything and God is love.
But I suddenly see that love is a popular subject these days.
Bestsellers are mainly based on love.
Music is mainly governed by love.
Does this all this speed up the phase of puberty?
Does this somehow make it a must for young ones to fall in love?
That everyone else seems to be but them.
Does that drive to land their emotions on any close friend?
Without even knowing what they're like behind closed doors.
The burning desire to impress pushes them to the very limits.
Possibly beyond.
Maybe that's why most suicides are love-related.
But it's not love.
Instead it's infatuation.

Love cannot cause violence.
For love is God.
Nothing so pure can be blamed for such petty things.

So how do I fit in the picture?
Am I infatuated or in love?
Infatuation means obsessive love.
It would help me if I know what I was obsessed about.
So infatuation is crossed off.

So is it love?
Is it love, that's causing my gut to clench in nerves?
Is it love, that I look forward to each day with newfound enthusiasm?
Is it love, that I feel change blasting through every pore in my skin?
Is it love, that I suddenly became more confident with myself?

How should I know?
I just think and type.
Mysteries will unravel in time and soon it will be revealed.
Till then, I just type.

No comments: